Monday 21 November 2011

Presentation Design Task

Today, we had to come up with a concept for Internet Explorer 9 to get people aged 18 to 25 to explore the internet more.
I have learnt that it is important to go through many stages in creating concepts and that the first idea is not always the best.
The reason we did this was to practice designing and building up ideas and possibly enter our ideas into a competition on D&AD.
I believe that my design did not do so well as I did not manage to find a way for it to be applicable for real life, although my design was different and new. It was a good idea at first but my presentational skills let me down as I could not explain everything properly or fully. I need to work on this. I think that if I work on it more and focus 100% I will be able to get my point across next time and address the problems and how my project would be physically helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment