Monday 16 January 2012

Balance/space

This is the colour wheel exercise. 

This is another image made on Illustrator. It was a fairly simple and easy task, even though I am new to Illustrator it was not hard to figure out what it was I had to do to draw these trees, the river and the mountain.











This is the Ying-Yang symbol that was made with Illustrator.


















This is the challenging cube exercise. It was challenging, as the task name implies, as I had to get the sizes right so that it was proportionally sound. I also had to be careful of the colours because if the shading of the cube was wrong it would not look right at all.



Man being attacked by a bird. It seems to be a very large but fat bird and it's pecking his bald head. Made with 100% Illustrator. I had some difficulty with this because I was forced to use basic shapes for most of it. I am not used to working with restrictions so this made it somewhat taxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment